Hi guys, today I will talk about 5 things about me...

I born in Los Andes ( Valparaiso region), my past studies were four years ago when I was in the Pumanque high school.
My family are so funny, my dad and mom always are laugh with me, and I have a sister and a brother ( I´m the little sister). I have´nt hobbies, but I like it so much play volleyball sometimes with my friends in the university. Actually I´m studing architecture in The University of Chile and I love so much the photography, especially photos of the nature, animals and persons ( but I prefer photos of animals because they are so beautiful and they cant say anything abouth my photos hahaha)



                                               PHOTO BY ME







Comentarios

  1. You are liying, I think that you don´t have brothers and you didn´t study in the Pumanque high school:(

    ResponderBorrar
  2. https://rondafaulevel32019.blogspot.com/2019/04/post-2-why-did-you-choose-this-career.html

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My favourite photo