My favorite TV show


My favorite TV show was called "Shaket It Up" It was a couple of friends named Cece (Cecilia) and Rocky (Raquel), and her passion was dancing. One day they decided to go to a casting for a television program of dance competitions and were accepted.
One of my favorite episodes was undoubtedly when they had to do an experiment for science at school that consisted in protecting an egg and that it did not break. The point is that Cece did not have good grades like Rocky and had a hard time thinking, but this time was the exception, Cece could protect his egg and Rocky did not.
 I really liked watching this program because the characters were very cheerful and charismatic, they danced well and always played good music. In addition to the funny things always happened to the protagonists



Resultado de imagen para shake it up

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

My favourite photo